Snapshot Tour Application Process
How to sign up for a
- Follow the instructions on the signup page to obtain and complete a Snapshot Tour application.
- Return your completed application with a non-refundable US$200 deposit to secure your spot on the tour. You can send the application by mail along with a check or return the application online (via a desktop email program such as Outlook or through a web-based email like Yahoo) and make a deposit through our secure online payment system.
- You will receive email confirmation that your application and deposit have been accepted and that you have a secured place on the tour. Along with the confirmation, you will receive advice concerning immunizations, packing, and more.
- After you receive confirmation of your place on the tour, you will purchase your own plane ticket to Guatemala City (GUA). We offer information to assist you in finding lower-priced airfares. You'll need to email or mail us your flight itinerary, and we'll make arrangements for your transportation from/to the airport in Guatemala City!
- You'll pay your remaining balance for the land portion of the trip (hotels, food, travel within Guatemala) by Jan. 1/July 1 (depending on the date of your tour). You may make a payment by check or pay through our secure online payment system.
- You will need a passport with more than 6 months to expiration at the time of travel to enter Guatemala. Many post offices have the necessary application, or you can download an application from the U.S. State Department’s website.