Guatemala Travel Agents
These links are listed for your convenience in making travel arrangements outside of scheduled CoEd tours. This list should not be taken as endorsement as we haven’t used all of these agents ourselves.
- Sin Fronteras, an Antigua-based tour company, can help with group travel arrangements such as hotels and transportation. Contact Iris Lohrengel at email@example.com.
- We recommend Guatemala Reservations/Rainbow Travel Center for transportation assistance and short, in-country trips. Contact Nancy Hoffman at Nancy@GuatemalaReservations.com.
- Choose from Turansa’s many tours, or use their shuttle service to create a custom tour of your own.
- Search for lodging in Antigua, Guatemala City, Livingston, Panajachel, or Puerto De San Jose and make reservations online at bestlodging.com.
- Visit V!VA Travel Guides: Guatemala for destination ideas, traveler reviews, and more resources to help plan your trip.
- enjoyguatemala.com is a full-service, Guatemala City-based travel agency specializing in ecotourism and able to arrange all of your travel needs for individuals and groups.
- Find Guatemala City hotels and country facts/map at guatemala-city.com
- Visit Alfa Travel Guide for travel ideas, hotel search and car rental information.
- Guatemala Travel Mall has a variety of Guatemala travel information, including popular destinations and links to specialized tours.
- Find information about lodging, dining, and airline information as well as Mayan culture, religious ceremonies, and archaeology at Guatemalaweb.
- Hoteles Villas de Guatemala is a national Guatemalan hotel chain offering accommodations in Antigua, Guatemala; Atitlán, Sololá; Livingston, Izabal; Tikal, Petén; and Flores, Petén.
- Icaro Tours specializes in group travel opportunities to popular destinations in Guatemala.
- Project Expedition has a wide variety of tour offerings as well as information about many of Guatemala's sights and attractions.