Summer 2022 Tour
“Not only is everything well organized, culturally sound, and effective, being on the tour proves that people truly can help one another in reaching a more fulfilling existence.”
About This Tour
This tour offers a glimpse into the beautiful scenery of Guatemala and the indigenous culture of the Mayan people. You will have the chance to deliver much–needed textbooks, inaugurate brand new computer centers, and interact with students, teachers, and families who benefit from CoEd’s programs while visiting schools across Guatemala’s Western Highlands!
Whether you are a solo traveler or a group, all are welcome! This summer trip can also be a fun and unique opportunity for parents and grandparents to volunteer with your families (kids ages 10+ welcome), reinforcing the value of service through an intentional balance of hard work and play throughout the tour.
CoEd makes all arrangements for meals, lodging, security, and transportation.
- July 17-23, 2022
Cost per Person
Early bird prices until May 26, 2022:
- US $1750 for single occupancy room
- US $1550 for double occupancy room
- US $1450 for a triple+ occupancy room
Starting May 27, prices increase to:
- US $1850 for single occupancy room
- US $1650 for double occupancy room
- US $1550 for a triple+ occupancy room
*Airfare is not included in the price. Prices subject to change until deposit is made.
- The application deadline for the next tour is June 2, 2022.
- Each tour is limited in size; acceptance is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A non-refundable deposit of US $350 is required at the time of application.
- Apply online by clicking the “Sign Me Up!” button above or by contacting email@example.com or 513-661-7000.