Want to join CoEd in our efforts to break the cycle
of poverty in Guatemala through education?
The application process for the Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant has now officially closed.
Thank you to all candidates who applied! We invite you to apply again in the future.
Cooperative for Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate
on-the-basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal or state laws.
Top 10 reasons why you should work for CoEd:
- Paid travel to Guatemala
- 20 days of paid time off
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Flexible schedule
- Family-friendly work environment
- Ability to apply for an additional week of paid time off to study Spanish (subject to management approval)
- Pleasure of working alongside some of the smartest, most talented, and most fun-loving people you will ever meet (our supporters, beneficiaries, and of course our staff in the US and Guatemala)
- Environment of continuous improvement, with a focus on both mentoring and professional development
- Opportunity to make a life-changing impact on kids in Guatemala