Want to join CoEd in our efforts to break the cycle
of poverty in Guatemala through education?
Thank you for your interest! There are currently no open positions at CoEd at this time, however, you can sign up for our monthly eNewsletter to stay up-to-date on CoEd’s programs and future open positions.
Cooperative for Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate
on-the-basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal or state laws.
Top 10 reasons why you should work for CoEd:
- Paid travel to Guatemala
- 20 days of paid time off
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Flexible schedule
- Family-friendly work environment
- Ability to apply for an additional week of paid time off to study Spanish (subject to management approval)
- Pleasure of working alongside some of the smartest, most talented, and most fun-loving people you will ever meet (our supporters, beneficiaries, and of course our staff in the US and Guatemala)
- Environment of continuous improvement, with a focus on both mentoring and professional development
- Opportunity to make a life-changing impact on kids in Guatemala