Well, believe it or not, the end of the year is upon us. You know what that means, don’t ya?
“BEST OF” LISTS.
Everyone is looking backwards to the memorable moments, the grand achievements, and the biggest favorites of the year. We’re jumping on the bandwagon too, and taking a look back at some our favorite posts from Bookmarks this year. So, please, join us for a walk down memory lane…
5. Best Supporter Spotlight: How seeing Guatemala’s schools changed my career
4. Best Glimpse of Life in Guatemala: The Life of a Guatemalan Mother
3. Best Transformation Story: Lesly Patzan: the Chance of a Lifetime
2. Best Interview: Spotlight on the Guatemala Literacy Project with Rotary International
1. Overall Best Post: Our favorite (and by looking at site stats, yours too) was 7 places you must visit in Guatemala.
There you have it, folks! Our favorite posts of 2014, and hopefully yours too!
Did we miss a post you enjoyed this year? Let us know in the comments.